DTC Operations AnalystPostuler Maintenant
DTC Operations Analyst
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you needed but can’t imagine living without.
This role is a high-value-add business partner to the DTC Sales, Financial, and Planning Organizations within Under Armour. In this role, you will facilitate revenue growth and increase sales productivity by providing effective methodologies, efficient processes, value added information, and sales analysis tools. In this role, you will work cross functionally to bridge the gap between demand and supply. You will be responsible for identifying revenue, service and inventory risks. You will work cross functionally with global and regional supply chain partners to mitigate negative impact to the DTC and NA business. This position is currently responsible for supporting a $1.5 billion DTC business for North America – and providing essential data to all levels of sales including executive leadership.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generate key reports to track on order inventory, fill rates, trapped inventory and revenue risk
- Identify supply gaps against DTC demand signals and work cross functionally to mitigate impact to the business
- Develop and present exception reporting on supply gaps to DTC inventory teams
- Participate and provide data for monthly business planning meetings with DTC leadership team
- Complete weekly gross revenue reporting and provide high level analysis on changes in revenue.
- Develop and present “State of the Business” deck for DTC Inventory & Planning teams on a bi-weekly basis.
- Identify business gaps, challenges and possible solutions/actionable recommendations for DTC channel.
- Gather and analyze channel data to drive revenue expectations and opportunities
- Management of special projects as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITES:
- Results-driven achiever with exemplary analytical and organizational skills and a passion for details
- High level of analytical thinking with demonstrated talent for identifying, scrutinizing, improving, and streamlining complex work processes
- Flexible team player who thrives in environments requiring ability to effectively prioritize and juggle multiple concurrent projects
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative with minimal supervision.
- Effective Interaction, communication, and rapport with cross functional teams.
- Experienced user of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Access, or other systems.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, advanced Excel skills.
- Knowledge enterprise management system (SAP, Oracle, etc.) a plus
- Knowledge of database management (Access, BW, BObj etc) a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree (supply chain management/operations preferred)
- 1-3 years of experience analyzing data and interpreting findings into concise summaries.
BENEFITS AND PERKS (General Corporate Perks):
- Paid “UA Give Back” Volunteer Days: Work alongside your team to support initiatives in your local community.
- Under Armour Merchandise & Connected Fitness app Discounts.
- Maternity and Parental Leave for eligible and FMLA-eligible teammates
- Health & fitness benefits, discounts and resources- We offer teammates across the country programs to promote physical activity and overall well-being.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
“In my opinion, the culture at Under Armour is a great reason to work here. We're more than just coworkers, we're teammates.” Gregory R. — Product Designer, Ecommerce
“My favorite part about working at Under Armour are my teammates. Each person I’ve met and worked with has been so kind and willing to teach.” Kaleen I. — Sr Software Engineer, Connected Fitness
“Our diversity in personalities is what makes us unique. We all come from different cultures, backgrounds and worlds.” Raymon C. — Customer Care Specialist, Connected Fitness
“I enjoy being part of a brand that is focused on making you better and working on products that my friends and family use on a regular basis.” Andrea M. — Engineering Manager
“Stand for Equality resonates with me because UA champions respect, diversity, and inclusion in the workplace, something that wasn’t always popular in sport.” Jarred G. — Account Manager, Connected Fitness
“Something unique at UA that I haven’t had in previous companies is employees forming groups to raise awareness of important ideas in the form of Culture Clubs.” Richard C. — Sr Product Manager, Ad Systems
“It’s clear that everyone wants to help lift you up and achieve your career goals, so if you have big goals UA will help you get there.” Haley G. — House Manager
“Hearing how our athletes get excited about our product or future product makes me excited to be a part of such a great brand.” Michael D. — Field experience specialist
“I have always been passionate about technology, health, fitness and sports. By being on the UA Digital team, I get to bring all of my interests together.” Lindy W. — Field experience specialist
- Senior Counsel - Employment Baltimore, Maryland, Swan Creek, Maryland 10/28/2020
- Seasonal Stock Teammate - Heartland, ON Mississauga, Canada 10/27/2020
- Seasonal Sales Teammate - Cross Iron Mills, AB Rocky View, Canada 10/27/2020
- Sr Professional, In-Store Marketing Baltimore, Maryland, Swan Creek, Maryland 10/27/2020