Part - Time Sales Leader - Niagara, ON
Under Armour is all about performance. Because what we make empowers athletes in every form to push themselves, to turn good into great, and to stay hungry for whatever comes next. And this is exactly what we expect from each other.
Working with us means one key thing: no matter what you do, you see every day and every project as a chance to push your field forward. In every store and every office, we build teams where everyone is an MVP. And together we tackle every challenge head on. Because we work to push the gear, the game, and ourselves farther.
We’re looking for people who do more than good work.
We’re looking for the Best in Every Game.
Under Armour is the chosen brand of this generation of athletes... and the athletes of tomorrow. We're about performance - in training and on game day, in blistering heat and bitter cold. Whatever the conditions, whatever the sport, Under Armour delivers the advantage athletes have come to demand.
That demand has created an environment of growth. An environment where building a great team is vital. An environment where doing whatever it takes is the baseline and going above and beyond to protect the Brand is commonplace.
The world's hungriest athletes live by a code, a pledge to themselves and everyone else: Protect This House... I Will. Our goal is to Build A Great Team! Will YOU…Protect This House?!
The Sales Leader supports the store leadership team by effectively performing the responsibilities of a leader on duty (QB) by creating a selling culture and enhances the customer’s experience and achieves the store sales goals. In the absence of a member of management, the Sales Leader is responsible for the daily operation of the store. The Sales Leader is expected to model Under Armour’s Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete experience.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Minimum High School education or equivalent.
· Minimum 18 years old
· Minimum 1 – 2 year retail experience or equivalent education.
· Team leader experience preferred.
· Ability to move or handle merchandise up to 25 lbs.
· Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including holidays, nights and weekends.
· Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
· Demonstrated business acumen.
· Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively with athletes and store team.
· Demonstrated collaborate skills and ability to work well within a team.
· Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a fast-paced and deadline-oriented environment
· Computer and technology proficient.
· Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions
To be eligible to apply for this position, you must meet the following criteria.
- Must be a teammate in good standing – no CA’s within the past 6 months
- Must have availability that meets the needs of the business
Under Armour is an equal employment opportunity employer. We adhere to a policy of making employment decisions without regard to race, ancestry, place of origin, citizenship, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, record of offences, marital status, family status or disability. We assure you that your opportunity for employment with this Company depends solely on your qualifications.